Saturday, July 9, 2011

Third Day Concert for Joplin

© Mark W. Pettigrew
In addition to selling art and photo prints for the purpose of raising funds for the folks who suffered such heartbreaking losses during the infamous tornado in Joplin, MO, I also intend to use this blog for the purpose of advertising other similar artistic fund raisers, especially those pertaining to the integration of Christianity and the arts.
Third Day, one of the most talented Christian rock bands out there, is currently selling digital downloads of the band's 3/20/11 concert in that town.

Here's a link to the web page where you can buy that download.

Aside from the fact that you'll be helping people who badly need your help, I can just about guarantee that if you like great rock music, you will love the sound of this band.

I haven't yet downloaded the file myself, because I am quite frankly struggling financially myself, but I definitely plan to buy and download this file as soon as I've taken care of my basic needs.