Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Multiple Authors Are Welcome On This Blog

© Mark W. Pettigrew

It's been said that "no man is an island", and certainly, that's the case with regard to a lot of nonprofit endeavors, including this one.

While setting up this blog, I was reminded that Blogger.com allows one to set up one's blog so that up to 100 authorized people can contribute blog posts. That may be very beneficial to this fund raising project, once I've added board members and/or staff members to assist me in running various aspects of the project.

As the administrator of this blog, I will of course need to approve the contents of such blog posts before they are posted, and I will need the ability to delete inappropriate posts and to suspend the blogging privileges of contributing authors who insist on posting unapproved materials.

NOTE: If this is the first time you've visited this blog, I strongly suggest that you visit the first article posted on the site in order to get a better idea of what the blog is all about!