Saturday, June 25, 2011

My New Email Address

For years, my primary e-mail address has been mark_w_pettigrew[AT]hotmail.com. It still is. (One obviously must use the @ sign in place of the bracketed word in the preceding address.)

However, the same company which sold me the web domain names www.ArtisticRescue.info and www.ArtisticRescue.com also sold me a package consisting of up to 5 e-mail addresses which could be connected with any current domain name purchased from that company. So I added the e-mail address mark[AT]ArtisticRescue.com just now. Since it was just added today, it will probably be a day or so before it's fully activated, I wouldn't advise sending any messages to that address just yet. In fact, if you're reading this blog post, I'd prefer for you to continue to send messages to the aforementioned Hotmail address, or to my Gmail address, mwp1212[AT]gmail.com. The main reason I added the newer address is so that I could use it in ads (and on printed materials) specifically pertaining to the Artistic Rescue Project. Why? It looks a bit more professional, for one thing.